Help & Support
Each company has its own method for evaluating resumes. A small company may send a personalized response indicating that your resume was received. Many larger companies have automated email replies.
Some companies do not acknowledge the receipt of a resume unless they want to initiate the interview process.
If you think there may have been an issue with you submitting the form and want to make sure it made it to the employer, you can do the following:
- You should have received an email receipt that begins with, “Shalom, This is a copy of your application for …” confirming that your submission was sent.
- Please forward that receipt to email@example.com and someone will respond to you within 24 – 48 hours.
To reset your password please send your username to firstname.lastname@example.org
- My application does not go through, it just stays on the page.
- The site is not showing me the job I want to apply for.
- My username and password is not working.
- I don’t see my dashboard.
- I can not change my password.
- I do not get a reset password when I fill out the “lost password” form.